Contempt Of A Court Order Or Judgment

Content of a Court Order

I am Family Law Attorney Teresa Scibelli. If a party has violated a Court order, you may file a Complaint for Contempt to have the Court enforce the order. Our office can assist you in determining if there has been a violation of the order and obtain the relief to which you are entitled.

I will guide you through this challenging period in your life to reach the best outcome for your loved ones, your finances and your future.
Shrewsbury MA Family Law Office
Law Offices of Teresa C. Scibelli

    Process Options

    Everyone's situation and goals are different. I will guide your through the process of selecting which option best suits you and the needs of your family in order to reach your goals.