Teresa Scibelli Family Law Attorney
I am a divorce and family law attorney. I offer both litigation and mediation services. I work hard to provide my clients with expert legal advice needed to make educated decisions during what is often the most challenging period in their lives. I will guide you through the process of your family law matter so that you fully understand your legal options and can make decisions that are in the best interest of you and your family. I am a sole practitioner which means that I am the attorney that will work on your case. I care about the outcome of my client’s case and my practice reflects that. I will return your call and I will make myself available to meet with you at a time that is convenient.
I began my career practicing at the Boston law firm of Barron & Stadfeld, P.C., where I concentrated in family law and plaintiff’s personal injury. At Barron & Stadfeld, P.C., I trained under some of the top trial attorneys in Massachusetts. I tried and litigated cases in Superior Court, District Court, Probate & Family Court and in the United States District Courts in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Massachusetts, 1994
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, 1995
- Rhode Island, 2010
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island, 2010
- Keller v. O’Brien, 420 Mass 820 (1995)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Worcester Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Women’s Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
- Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
- Massachusetts Association of Guardians ad Litem
- Massachusetts Family and Probate American Inn of Court
Pro Bono Work
- Volunteer, Metro West Legal Services
- Lawyer for the Day, Middlesex County Probate and Family Court, Marlborough Session
- MBA Tiered Mentoring Program
- Birthday Wishes, Inc.
- OrlansMoran, PLLC, Boston, MA - Associate Attorney
- Barron & Stadfeld, PC, Boston, MA - Associate Attorney